wbb

wbb

Monday, November 8, 2010

David posts a review of the Rally to Restore Sanity!

On this inaugural review of David Wesley Review Review, we analyze David's recent review of his trip down to DC for the Rally to Restore Sanity. You can find the original article here: http://www.suite101.com/content/a-weekend-in-dc-at-the-rally-to-restore-sanity-andor-fear-a303143

David starts his review explaining what the rally was and who spear-headed the concept. But after constructing the situational scaffolding , David blasts forth with an unbridled review that captures what happened in stunningly crisp detail. His references are of their usual precise nature, with David referring to the "Jumbotron", a classic allusion to the huge screens found at events of much smaller magnitude than the aforementioned rally. From here the reader is expected to hang on for dear life and David careens from moment to moment with breath-taking wizardry!

From the paragraph entitled "Wanderlust Observation" to a devious reference to Tesla's classic cover "Signs, Signs Everywhere is Signs" David jumps down the rabbit-hole of observational punditry and dares the reader to follow. Is it the Red Pill? the Blue Pill? We trust that David will show us, if only the moment before he vanishes into thin air, resurfacing on the next level of articulation well beyond our cognitive grasp.

I dont want to ruin the ending for you, but I'd like to tease where David takes us for his last paragraph. Beginning with the sentence "A great idea is worth more than a 9-5 job" Wesley launches into a distant corner of perception and expectation with a perspective rarely seen in his prior work.

This is a highly recommended recommendation, a thumbs-up review of David's review. Check out his review before it gets buried with more work, and you get left in the dust!

1 comment:

  1. As a huge fan of the David Wesley Review Review blog and the Brooklynite creator behind the wonderful exhaustive blog, I am proud to present my one-time only review of the first blog entry from the David Wesley Review Review which was a review of my trip down to DC for the Rally to Restore Sanity.
    "Well, what can I say about all this attention and daring intellectual analysis posted by one of my fans. It is certainly flattering to say the least, and as the self-proclaimed "Greatest Journalist of the 21st century and of All Time" I'd like to express with the utmost arrogance that I am not worthy of such sycophantic praise.

    George's analysis of my review flows with brilliant precision, and his effortless ability to detect some of the pop culture references I mysteriously planted in the bold-faced titles of the review is riveting. He even goes so far and tries to eclipse my pop culture knowledge by making a sly reference to The Matrix. My prodigious observations are truly a fusion of Neo and Morpheous' knowledge, (whatever the hell that may mean, I'm not sure, but hey, it sounds intelligent). He then holds the reader in glorious suspense and carefully teases them by quoting my brilliant line in the last paragraph.

    Like I expected, George ends the positive review by encouraging my readers to get off their lazy fat Bon-Bon eating asses and explore more of my work. He's right on the money by suggesting my prolific output is happening so fast, they will never be able to catch up. What a guy!

    I'd like to add more at this time, but I'm currently somewhere in South America covering The International Hamster Association's annual meeting. The wood chips they served as appetizers this year weren't as crispy, but I aint complaining.

    'Till next time,

    David Wesley

    ReplyDelete